Awaken The Spirit Presents
“Soup & Bannock For The Soul – It’s Not Over Until I Win!”
September 1-3RD , 2017
AT: Snuneymuxw First Nation Wellness & Recreation Centre
Who Should Attend?
- Those who want to Make a difference In life & Make your Life Count!
- Those who Know you have more to Offer and can’t seem to Motivate yourself to act Now! Time is more valuable than Money….
- Those who work with People on a daily Basis and you need to revitalize and re-energize The Spirit
- Those in 12 Step Programs and you want to add new tools that will re-enforce all that you know and make recovery Fun!
- This whole event is designed for Couples , Single Parents Youth , Elders , Frontline Workers , Counsellors , Educations departments , Employment Agencies , Foster Parents And anyone who wants to Invest in yourselves. If you feel you just need to re-ignite that spark for life This is for you…
Speakers who have overcome immense Obstacles:
Fred Anderson – Heiltsuk First Nation (Humorous and a powerful Insight)
Stan Matthew – Nuu Chah Nulth Nation (Calm message)
Val Kuilboer – Metis Nation (Humorous & to the Point)
Mark Beaver – Blackfoot Nation (Powerful story of Recovery)
Andrew Pahl – Tsimshian First Nation (Life is a Choice)